Mike Smith’s life was crap, living all alone, years after his wife had died and his children had grown up and moved away. Then he saw the commercial for the Daffodil. Far more than other robots, the Daffodil could become anything and everything he wanted it to be. Mike’s life is about to change.
- His Robot Girlfriend Multi-Format Ebook- Free
- His Robot Girlfriend on Manybooks- Free
- His Robot Girlfriend for nook- Free
- His Robot Girlfriend on iBookstore- Free
- His Robot Girlfriend on Kobo Books- Free
- His Robot Girlfriend Digest Paperback $3.99
Five years ago, Mike Smith was an unhappy man living all alone. Then he purchased a Daffodil. Far more than regular robots, his Daffodil Patience, changed his life in ways that he had never thought possible. Now it is the year 2037, and Mike and Patience have been married for five years. Retired and enjoying life, Mike thought that all his troubles were behind him, but it seems as though they are creeping up again. California Proposition 22 proposes to define a person as a biological entity, thereby annulling marriages, like Mike’s and Patience’s, performed in other states. Battle lines have been drawn, at least as far as the proponents of the bill are concerned. Now Mike must muster his own support to defeat the measure. But there is more going on than just politics. Daffodil, the robot maker, is in the news again. Hardware issues are leaving robots across the globe unable to function. Is it only an antenna issue? Now Patience herself is behaving oddly. Is there something really wrong with her, or does she just need a software upgrade?
- His Robot Wife for Kindle- $0.99
- His Robot Wife Multi-Format Ebook- $0.99
- His Robot Wife for nook- $0.99
- His Robot Wife on iBookstore- $0.99
- His Robot Wife at Kobo Books- $0.99
- His Robot Wife Digest Paperback- $3.99
It is the year 2037, when men are men and robots are cute. Patience, the robot wife, has a new friend– Wanda. Wanda, another Daffodil, has been having difficulty bonding with her human, the recently divorced Ryan. She hopes that with Patience’s mentoring, she’ll be able to help Ryan accept her into his troubled life. But even Patience isn’t prepared for what happens when they take a joint vacation cruise to Antarctica. His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue is a science fiction story in a world where technology is more than just a pretty face.
- His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue for Kindle – $2.99
- His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue Multi-Format Ebook – $ 2.99
- His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue at Kobo Books – $ 2.99
- His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue for nook – $ 2.99
- His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue at iBookstore – $ 2.99
- His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue in Digest Paperback – $3.99
Robotics engineer Dakota Hawk has problems. His life is falling apart. And even he doesn’t know why he bought a used, and seemingly non-functional, Daffodil Nonne. When your life turns to crap, which should you worry about more– your past or your future? How easy is it really to remake yourself and start over? And will having your own robot girlfriend help or make things even more difficult?
- His Robot Girlfriend: Charity for Kindle – $.99
- His Robot Girlfriend: Charity for nook – $.99
- His Robot Girlfriend: Charity at Smashwords – $.99
- His Robot Girlfriend: Charity at iBooks – $.99
- His Robot Girlfriend: Charity in Digest Paperback – $2.99
Mike Smith and his robot wife Patience have overcome a great many obstacles in their life together. No obstacle is quite as great as a world war. As the United States, China, Europe and India mobilize against the shadowy Anarchists, who have carved vast swaths across Africa, the Middle East, and Russia, Mike and Patience deal with the fallout at home, and the public’s changing perceptions of robots. Meanwhile, Mike’s son Lucas finds himself in the heart of the conflict as he takes command of robot soldiers leading America’s war effort. A Great Deal of Patience is the first book of a new trilogy that ties together the previous books: His Robot Girlfriend, His Robot Wife, His Robot Wife: Patience is a Virtue, and His Robot Girlfriend: Charity.
- His Robot Wife: A Great Deal of Patience for Kindle – $2.99
- His Robot Wife: A Great Deal of Patience for nook – $2.99
- His Robot Wife: A Great Deal of Patience at Smashwords – $2.99
- His Robot Wife: A Great Deal of Patience at iBooks – $2.99
- His Robot Wife: A Great Deal of Patience at Kobo Books – $2.99
Please note: These links are for U.S. Bookstores. Please check your Amazon, iBooks, or Kobo ebook storefronts.
Thank you for your support.