Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 0: Brechalon is the novella-length preview to The Voyage of the Minotaur, The Dark and Forbidding Land, The Drache Girl, and the other books which make up the Senta and the Steel Dragon series. Set two years before the events in The Voyage of the Minotaur, Brechalon tells the story of the Kingdom of Greater Brechalon in a world that is not quite like our own Victorian Age. The Dechantagne siblings; Iolanthe, Augie, and Terrence plan an expedition to a distant land, hoping the colony they build will restore their family to the position of wealth and power it once had. Meanwhile the powerful sorceress Zurfina rots in an anti-magic prison, guilty of not serving the interests of the kingdom, and the orphan girl Senta Bly lives her life without the knowledge that she will one day grow up to be the sorceress’s apprentice. Senta and the Steel Dragon is a tale of adventure in a world of rifles and steam power, where magic and dragons have not been forgotten.
- Brechalon Multi-format Ebook- Free
- Brechalon for nook- Free
- Brechalon on Apple Books – Free
- Brechalon at Kobo Books- Free
- Brechalon in Digest Paperback – $ 2.99
In a world of steam power and rifles, where magic has not yet been forgotten, an expedition sets out to establish a colony in a lost world. The Voyage of the Minotaur is a story of adventure and magic, religion and prejudice, steam engines and dinosaurs, angels and lizardmen, machine guns and wizards, sorceresses, bustles and corsets, steam-powered computers, hot air balloons, and dragons.
- The Voyage of the Minotaur for Kindle- $.99
- The Voyage of the Minotaur Multi-format Ebook- $.99
- The Voyage of the Minotaur for nook- $.99
- The Voyage of the Minotaur on Apple Books – $.99
- The Voyage of the Minotaur at Kobo Books- $.99
- The Voyage of the Minotaur at Txtr- $.99
- The Voyage of the Minotaur in Digest Paperback – $6.99
Two years have passed since Senta, the sorceress Zurfina, and Bessemer the steel dragon arrived in the strange land of Birmisia. Now it is up to the settlers to build a home in this dark and forbidding land, ruled by terrifying dinosaurs and strange lizardmen. Ten year old Senta must discover which is the greater threat, a would-be wizard or the ever-increasing presence of the tyrannosaurus.
- The Dark and Forbidding Land for Kindle- $2.99
- The Dark and Forbidding Land Multi-format Ebook- $2.99
- The Dark and Forbidding Land for nook- $2.99
- The Dark and Forbidding Land on Apple Books – $2.99
- The Dark and Forbidding Land at Kobo Books- $2.99
- The Dark and Forbidding Land in Digest Paperback – $5.99
More than three years have passed since the colonists arrived in Birmisia, and Port Dechantagne is a thriving colony, with the railway line almost complete. Twelve year old sorceress’s apprentice Senta Bly, Police Constable Saba Colbshallow, and former maid Yuah Dechantagne must deal with wizards, prejudice, steam carriages, boys riding dinosaurs, and the mysterious activities of the lizardmen.
- The Drache Girl for Kindle- $2.99
- The Drache Girl Multi-format Ebook- $2.99
- The Drache Girl for nook- $2.99
- The Drache Girl on Apple Books – $2.99
- The Drache Girl at Kobo Books- $2.99
- The Drache Girl in Digest Paperback – $5.99
Everyone in Port Dechantagne seems to have an agenda of their own, from mysterious sorceress Zurfina, to agents from the enemy nation of Freedonia, to the kings and witchdoctors of the mysterious lizardmen. On the eve of her fifteenth birthday, sorceress’s apprentice Senta finds herself being pulled first one way and then the other. Will she actually have to split herself into four in order to deal with all her responsibilities?
In this, book 4 in the Senta and the Steel Dragon series, the young sorceress finds herself at a turning point, as she has to step up and fill in for her mistress, the mysterious Zurfina. Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Zaeri writer Isaak Wissinger must escape the coming genocide in Freedonia, and ship-wrecked sailor Kieran Baxter must survive alone on a deserted island. What connection do they have the the Drache Girl and her country of Birmisia?
- The Young Sorceress for Kindle- $2.99
- The Young Sorceress Multi-format Ebook- $2.99
- The Young Sorceress for nook- $2.99
- The Young Sorceress on Apple Books – $2.99
- The Young Sorceress at Kobo Books- $2.99
- The Young Sorceress in Digest Paperback – $4.99
War has come to Birmisia and the rest of the world as The United Kingdom of Greater Brechalon faces off against totalitarian Kingdom of Freedonia. Freedonia has fielded its army, including the secret cabal of wizards known as the Riene Zauberei, airships of the Flottenluftkorps, steam-powered war machines, tens of thousands of lizardmen allies, and the dragon-god Hissussisthiss. Standing between them and their domination of Birmisia is the sorceress Zurfina, the young steel dragon Bessemer, and seventeen year old sorceress Senta Bly.
As the actual battle approaches, Brech society seems ready to split apart, along racial and ethnic lines. Colonial Governor Iolanthe Denchantagne-Staff, Mayor Zeah Korlann, and Police Inspector Saba Colbshallow must hold the colony together as panicked citizens riot and loot, supply ships are torpedoed by Freedonian submarines, and a gang of murderous lizzies threaten the town.
The Two Dragons is the final volume of the epic story of Senta and the Steel Dragon, a story of adventure and wonder, steam power and magic, prejudice and power, rifles and dinosaurs, love and sacrifice, dragons and lizardmen, and ultimate destiny.
- The Two Dragons for Kindle- $2.99
- The Two Dragons Multi-format Ebook- $2.99
- The Two Dragons for nook- $2.99
- The Two Dragons on Apple Books – $2.99
- The Two Dragons at Kobo Books- $2.99
- The Two Dragons in Digest Paperback – Coming Soon.
It’s been three years since the Kingdom of Greater Brechalon, with the help of Zurfina the Magnificent, defeated their hereditary enemies, the Freedonians. The world has changed. Port Dechantagne, once a distant outpost of civilization, has grown to be a large city, the center of prosperous Birmisia Colony. Steam-powered carriages share the streets with triceratops-pulled trolleys, fine ladies in their most fashionable bustle dresses lead their lizardmen servants through the shopping districts, and an endless stream of immigrants pours into the region.
The young ladies of the colony are busy with fashion, coming out parties, and securing partners among the smaller male population. Eleven-year-old Iolana Staff, daughter of the colonial governor, has more important things on her mind—the mysterious machine known as the Result Mechanism, and her relationship to the machine’s creator.
Meanwhile, sorceress Senta Bly returns from the continent with a new male companion, an illegitimate daughter, and a long lost brother. Hated and feared for her magic, she must face wizards, assassins, and an old enemy from another reality.
The Sorceress and her Lovers continues the story of Senta and the Steel Dragon, taking up where The Two Dragons left off. It is a story of magic and power, fear and revenge, and love.
- The Sorceress and her Lovers at Smashwords – $2.99
- The Sorceress and her Lovers at Amazon – $ 2.99
- The Sorceress and her Lovers at Apple Books – $2.99
- The Sorceress and her Lovers at Barnes and Noble -$2.99
- The Sorceress and her Lovers in Digest Paperback – $5.99
New powers are rising in Birmisia. Far to the south, the strange lizardmen of Xiatooq are making themselves known. Closer to home, the new lizzie city Yessonarah finds itself rich in gold—gold the humans covet. As tensions rise, many in Port Dechantagne seem eager to teach the lizzies a lesson in humility. Fourteen year old Iolana Staff finds herself in the center of it all, as she is pulled between her conscience and the conventions of society. Unconcerned with the conflict between human and lizzie, sorceress Senta Bly prepares for her own war, unaware that events will pull her into a life and death confrontation with an old enemy.
- The Price of Magic at Smashwords – $2.99
- The Price of Magic for Kindle – $2.99
- The Price of Magic for nook! – $2.99
- The Price of Magic at Apple Books – $2.99
- The Price of Magic at Kobo Books – $2.99
The dragons seemingly have returned to the world and are once again in vying for power. Bessemer the steel dragon is worshipped by the reptilian lizzies, while the evil Voindrazius tries to put together a pantheon that he will control. Zoantheria, the coral dragon, feels pulled in all directions. Wanted both by Bessemer and Voindrazius, she is called to a world she has never known, her mistress, the sorceress Senta Bly encouraging her to take up the mantle of goddess. Her heart, however, is pulling her in a different direction, toward the young viscount Augustus Dechantagne. Which will prove stronger– love or destiny? Both Senta and Augie have their own problems, hers with teaching her wayward eponymous daughter the ways of magic, and him dealing with the yoke of leadership and a headstrong mother. Meanwhile, far across the ocean, the Dechantagne girls are taking Brech City by storm. Will one of them land a prince?
- The Dragon’s Choice at Smashwords – $2.99
- The Dragon’s Choice for Amazon Kindle – $2.99
- The Dragon’s Choice for Barnes and Noble nook – $2.99
- The Dragon’s Choice at Apple Books – $2.99
- The Dragon’s Choice at Kobo Books – $2.99
Please note: These links are for U.S. Bookstores. Please check your Amazon, iBooks, or Kobo ebook storefronts.
Thank you for your support.