Mysteriously transported to the artificial hollow world of Ecos, Earth man Alexander Ashton finds himself in the middle of a millennium-long war between the reptilian Zoasians and the humanoid Amatharians. Adopted by the Amatharians, Ashton must conform to a society based on honor and altruism, ruled by Knights whose power comes from the curious energy forms known as “souls” which inhabit their supernaturally powerful swords, and rife with its own peculiarities and prejudices. When the Princess of Amathar, whom Ashton has longed for since first seeing her, is captured by the Zoasians, he must cross an alien world, battle monstrous creatures, and face unknown dangers to save her. Princess of Amathar is a sword-swinging novel of high adventure in the tradition of Edgar Rice Burroughs. It is the story a strange world filled with alien races, aerial battleships, swords and energy weapons, amazing adventures and horrible dangers, and the man who must face them all for the love of a woman he has never met.
- Princess of Amathar for Kindle- $2.99
- Princess of Amathar Multi-format Ebook- $2.99
- Princess of Amathar for nook- $2.99
- Princess of Amathar on Apple Books- $2.99
- Princess of Amathar at Kobo Books- $2.99
- Princess of Amathar at ‘txtr – $2.99
- Princess of Amathar Paperback – $7.99 (with Prime Shipping)
In an alternate 1975, where men are almost extinct due to germ warfare, someone is trying to kill history’s greatest rock & roll band. It falls to Science Police Agent John Andrews, only recently arrived from the distant male enclaves, to protect them. As the band continues their come-back tour across North America, Andrews must negotiate a complicated relationship with Ep!phanee, the band’s lead singer; drummer Ruth De Molay, bassist Steffie Sin, and the redheaded clone lead guitarist Penny Dreadful, as he protects them and tries to discover who wants to kill the Ladybugs.
- Tesla’s Stepdaughers for Kindle- $0.99
- Tesla’s Stepdaughters Multi-Format Ebook- $0.99
- Tesla’s Stepdaughters for nook- $0.99
- Tesla’s Stepdaughters on Apple Books – $0.99
- Tesla’s Stepdaughters on Kobo Books- $0.99
- Tesla’s Stepdaughters at ‘txtr – $0.99
- Tesla’s Stepdaughters in Paperback
The life of a superhero is tough. All American Girl fights supervillains, alien invaders, and terrorists as she tries to get product endorsements and a magazine deal. That’s nothing compared to her private life though. She’s only just broken up with her super boyfriend Perihelion when he’s scooped up by Omega Woman, and now rival Skygirl has moved into her territory.
- Women of Power for Kindle- $0.99
- Women of Power Multi-Format Ebook- $0.99
- Women of Power for nook- $0.99
- Women of Power on Apple Books – $0.99
- Women of Power on Kobo Books- $0.99
- Women of Power at ‘txtr- $0.99
- Women of Power Digest Paperback
Vegas is going to hell– literally. Werewolves run through the streets and the vampires are taking over. Former army ranger/Goth tattoo model/private eye Xochitl McKenna doesn’t like it either, especially when it comes between her and her clients. But are the vampires and werewolves the greatest threat, or is it something or someone much closer to her? Warning: Adult Content.
- Blood Trade for Kindle- $ 2.99
- Blood Trade Multi-format Ebook- $ 2.99
- Blood Trade for nook- $ 2.99
- Blood Trade at Apple Books – $ 2.99
- Blood Trade at Kobo Books- $ 2.99
- Blood Trade at ‘txtr- $ 2.99
- Blood Trade Digest Paperback
In a world substantially different from our own world in 1913, former Rough Rider and adventurer Henry Goode crosses the vast ocean to explore the unknown continent of Elizagaea. Spurred on into the wilderness by emotional trauma, he finds vicious creatures from a bygone era, savage natives, long lost civilizations, and a mysterious jungle goddess.
- Kanana the Jungle Girl for Kindle – 99 cents
- Kanana the Jungle Girl multi-format ebook – 99 cents
- Kanana the Jungle Girl for nook – 99 cents
- Kanana the Jungle Girl for Apple Books – 99 cents
- Kanana the Jungle Girl at Kobo Books – 99 cents
- Kanana the Jungle Girl Paperback
Suddenly awakened in a new world, with no memories of his own, Rath negotiates a primitive, post-apocalyptic world terrorized by The Grey Marauders. The denizens of this strange land await with resignation The Destroyer, destined to remake and enslave the world. Rath must prove, and discover for himself, if he is The Hero promised to stop this Destroyer, or if he actually is The Destroyer.
Anymore Amather books in the works? That was a great read
Thanks so much. I actually have an Amathar sequel started, but I don’t know if or when I’ll get back to it. We’ll see.
Are you writing anymore about Mike and Patience
There will be more Mike and Patience! Hopefully the new book will be ready near the end of the summer.
Hi, I’ve enjoyed reading all your robot girfiriend and wife books. I understand you are working on another book. I have some ideas, of course I am sure you have plenty of your own.
Her is the scenario.
Patience has started working for the Daffodil Company on a part time or full time basis. She is there to help them make other robots be more human, like her. She likes the job but also has misgivings.
Ryan suddenly dies. What Mike and Patience do not know is that Ryan was so grateful to Mike for helping him appreciate and even love Wanda that he left Wanda to him in his will. This is a surprise to all during the reading of the will. Now the question. Is Wanda property? How do both Patience and Wanda feel about that? Does Wanda now feel an obligation to Mike? Is there sexual tension? Will the two robots express jealously or will they bond and be sister wives? Or will jealously truly show its ugly head? Or does Wanda fall in love with someone else but is afraid to say so because of her obligation to Mike and Wanda.
Patience is introduced to Dakota at the Daffodil Company. She is told he is working on a secret project and at times he will need to come to her for input. This peeks her interest/curiosity. What is the Daffodil Company up to now? They have already tried to hurt Mike in the past but they have been very good to her and Mike over the last year.
Just an idea for a new book in your series. One I know I would buy and read to see how you would make it play out.
Maybe I enjoyed reading your books too much to come up with such an idea.
Eagerly waiting for the next book in the series.
Thanks for your kind words and feedback. You actually hit pretty close to the mark as far as the Dakota/Patience connection in the coming book. There is some real conflict coming between Daffodil and Patience. Something entirely different is in the works for Ryan and Wanda though. I hope you enjoy it when I get it done.
Sounds great! Looking forward to reading what happens. Dan