I finished the second draft of Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 0: Brechalon. The only thing is to give it a final edit and publish it, but…
I don’t want to publish it until I know something about the disposition of Book 1: The Voyage of the Minotaur. I haven’t heard back from Baen Books. I’d like to know if I can get it published, or if I’m going to do it myself. The whole purpose of Book 0 is to build up interest for Book 1, 2, 3, etc.
So, I’ve decided to contact Baen and see if they have anything for me, then do one more edit of book 1 and send it to as many other potential publishers as possible. I’ll send it to some agents too, those I haven’t already approached.
I feel like I have to have some resolution, before I can move on, even though there are three projects that are begging for my attention. I woke up thinking about things to add to Nova Dancer. Women of Power is sitting there with three full chapters, as is Knights of Amathar. Any of these, I’ll self-publish.